- To operate a community-based media center inclusive of a television studio with community and performance space
- To provide free or low cost training to the public on media tools and uses
- To foster awareness of the First Amendment and Free Speech
- To sustain Community Access TV resources on behalf of the people of Wallingford
WPAA Policies align and adhere with the fundamental and guiding principles of Community Access Television in the USA and include, but are not limited to:
- Enhancing First Amendment rights;
- Supporting the development of hyperlocal content consistent with Narrowcast Distribution;
- Valuing diversity by providing for the dissemination of diverse views and for a marketplace of ideas and information; and
- Being an alternative to commercial programming.
See how we are doing?