Our Community Media-Loop randomly plays graphic messages between regularly scheduled TV programs. While messages are playing you will hear music created and performed by local artists’ registered in our Be-The-Music Program.
The complete loop averages 15 to 20 minutes in duration.
Anyone can submit announcement requests. Being a registered User of WPAA-TV is not required.
What can be an added to the media-loop?
- Non-commercial community announcements of special, non-recurring events;
- Basic information about on-going events or services;
- Useful information that will make life safer, healthier, or more enjoyable;
- WPAA-TV Producer program announcements;
- Local Digital Media Projects like slide presentation and photo-sharing.
To submit an announcement online: Go here.
We also support development of Public Service Videos.
Here is one done by the 2015 Summer Youth Employment Team with Voice-Over coaching by the late Don Meno
This one was created by a College Intern lead Summer Youth Project. The youth called themselves WallyWorldProductions.
This powerful PSA was created as an independent project by 2014 Summer Youth Employment Team Member Donte Stewart
and organizational stories like this one created through the Wallingford Public Schools Capstone Project 2014
and personal stories like this one done by Summer Youth Employment Team 2015