3-Minute Movie Challenge #CelebrateWallingford2017
September 29 @ 7:00 pm - October 2 @ 9:00 pm$3
- Movie duration of 1-3 minutes including credits.
- Feature ‘Something’ Wallingford: person, place or thing.
- Copyright free (including music), non-commercial, family friendly.
- Includes artifacts announced at kick-off event Friday, Sept 29 at WPAA-TV.
THE MOVIE CHALLENGE PROCESS
When to make the movie: You can start anytime. But all qualifying movies must include an artifact identified at kick-off on Sept 29th at WPAA-TV; so you will need to do all or some post production between Sept 29 and Oct 2nd. If you can not be with us in person at the kick-off we will be LIVE on the internet from the studioW.
Preferred format: H264 (No proprietary codec).
Use your own tools or borrow ours (1st come, 1st serve), or maybe the schools. WPAA-TV will be open extended hours (during the 3 movie making days).
Wallingford Computer will also make iMovie editing resources available.
Submission by 9 PM Oct 2nd
- Upload to Dropbox, or
- Deliver on flash-drive/DVD to wpaa-tv
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Any person or group of persons registered by Sept 29 at 7:15 PM
Wallingford residency is not required.
Award Criteria (Judging by WPAA-TV Board of Directors)
- 40% compelling storytelling, capturing something or someone that is the flavor of Wallingford.
- 30% originality
- 20% production quality and use of creative production techniques
- 10% use of special asset announced on Sept 39th
- A viewers choice winner will be determined at the Oct 8 Release Party
Please complete the form below and make registration donation. This form will be available here until Sept 29th.
Hope to see you there!