In response to 2021 staff changes at WGTV, take action in keeping with our Wallingford Cable Access Provider role in providing Public, Education and Government Access Television in Wallingford.
Communication Goals with Town of Wallingford
- To be open to constructive conversations on how to maintain video service excellence with benefits to viewers and taxpayers.
- To demonstrate the negative cost impact of lack of PEG collaboration on WPAA-TV. To mitigate impact, request cash grant from town.
- To ascertain support, or lack thereof, among leadership regarding our services and role as an “agency” of the town.
- Timely communication with stakeholders
- Consideration of WGTV staff personal goals, value of experience and benefits to all parties including the taxpayer.