2022 Content Is Still good viewing – On Demand
In 2022, shows began returning to in-studioW production, TeamHercules Youth transformed into #TeenTigerTV, a donation from ESPN transformed our hybrid community room, we produced Arts & Humanities Projects with grant support and collaborated with other nonprofits to raise the profile of ‘good’ in Wallingford as #TheGreatGive06492. Local shows are on-demand on our YouTube Channel and our Producer’s Channels. Our video annual report tells some of the story; the part about ‘U’.
#NowMoreThanEver because 2023 has a big challenge to overcome
A dark cloud hovers over us in 2023. Broadband (aka Cable TV companies) usurped a funding bill to force a legislative mandate to study nonprofit community TV. It targets outcomes like statewide consolidation and resetting funding limits to 2019 levels.
Your support is the best response to this challenge. We wish to remain hyper-local and sustainable. To help can you resolve to follow, friend, watch & make media with us as we #CelebrateWallingfordEveryDay with a #MoreThanTV commUnity presence?
I resolve to
- Visit WPAA-TV in person at 28 So Orchard St (no appointment needed)
- Visit online at Wpaa.tv
- Subscribe to WPAATV YouTube Channel and Local Producers
- Friend & Follow Freeman P Quinn 1st, Free Speech Ambassador
- Watch us on TV or on the Internet any time 24 x 7 via the website
- Follow WPAA-TV Social Media Facebook Page
- Connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the occasional Newsletter ( Check out the latest here & subscribe)
- Listen to As Told Here –WPAATV Podcasts of shows previously produced for TV
- Become a grassroots supporter (as little as $5) #TheGreatGive06492 May 3 & 4
- Stop in on Community Media Day (Oct 21 noon to 5) for green screen fun
- .Use the community room for free for my civic group. To reserve email