- Attend six meetings that focus on oversight and strategic direction of the organization
- One of these is the Annual Celebration of Voices. Dinner, Conversation and Look Back
- Participate in at least one committee: Outreach, Building, Tech
- Or, Participate in an Initiative: Information Literacy, Civics Literacy, #SocialActionArt, Community Media Day
- Attend committee meetings and attend to the tasks identified by or for those committees
- Network to increase awareness of WPAA-TV
- Develop connections for viewers, users, and future financial supporters
We always need people with roots in the community. Key functions that need support are finance and marketing. In particular, one volunteer is needed that can onboard for the Office of Treasurer. The strategic initiative is outreach to engage grassroots to discover us, view, participate and fund Freeman’s Purse. $5 a year from 4,000.
Reminder: Involvement in the production of shows is not a board function, so do not infer this to future members.